Document Translation Services From Military OneSource

Service member sitting behind a desk answering a phone

Language barriers can be a huge source of stress when you're foreign-born and moving to the United States, or PCSing overseas. As you embrace the new language, don't stress — you don't have to master it immediately. Anyone who is eligible to use the Military OneSource program can take advantage of the document translation services that provide translations of qualifying legal documents, such as:

  • Leases
  • Marriage licenses
  • Adoption paperwork required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
  • Birth certificates
  • School transcripts for service members and their families

Upon request by an eligible user, translations will be:

  • Certified
  • Notarized as necessary
  • Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity

Read More »


Find programs and services at your local installation.

View a directory of installations